Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seven Months


As I walk down the street I have thoughts in my mind
Feelings that are certain and I can’t leave behind
The drops fall in my cheek and I say what my imagination wrote
Filled with emotions these are the words I sincerely quote

Every instance of a moment you blind me with your stare
Every moment of a second I’m overwhelmed when you are there
Every second of a min you captivate me with your smile
Every minute of an hour you make my life worthwhile

Every hour of a day I feel your touch that is so sweet
Every day of the week your presence keeps me complete
Every week of a month you give me wings to fly
Every month of a year you wipe the tears that run dry

Every year of a decade this commitment will be my guide
Every decade of a century I will stay by your side
Every century of forever there is one thing I will always do
Every forever of eternity I will be in love with you.
- Samrall D. Marcos
10 October 2005

No comments: